Saturday, October 4, 2008

New Leaf of Life......

Yes, I have changed from my Ghost Hunter Blog to a new leaf of life. I have preferred to be frank in my life and not to live the life of a ghost hunter! The ghosts in my Country are too scary and fierce enough to scare me and many of my friends here away. I prefer to live without being further haunted by the ghosts, the political ghosts that never ever they can disappear themselves without the Almighty God's sanction of verdicts, to punish them according to the level of sins they commit!

I welcome those who are sincere, honest and frank people to join me as friends to talk and express your views about lives, your thinkings, your whatsoever opinions that you may have concerning daily political or social issues that you may like to share with me. Tell me about your feelings and any comment you will have! Lets talk candidly and lets talk like good friends ok?........................


1 comment: