Saturday, November 8, 2008

Pete the Hero and Mdm Marina the Heroine


Dear Pete and Madame Marina,

I take off my hat and salute YOU both with the highest honor and my full respects! You are our Hero and Heroine I bow with gratitude whole heartedly on your sacrifices and the whole heart of oak you have had contributed for the future and hopes of all of us, the true Malaysians! God will always bless you and your family for doing such a benevolent good deed!

Puan Marina has set a good paradigm of virtue being the Woman behind the Great Man and you have gone through very tough time during the 56 days Pete suffered incarceration! I respect you like I respect Puan Azizzah and I despise Rosmah and even that Jean behind the useless mule! You are a role model for all our wives who used to be timid and shun us from getting involved with all these good cause we are fighting for not only the families but the next generations! Our so-called sacrifice compared to you both are trifling and I feel shameful in front of YOU both! More so I feel shameful on behalf of those who didn't even dare to voice out and attend the vigils that had been held during the period when Pete and Puan endured in great sufferings!.............

God Bless great humankind like YOU both and good fate will shower upon YOU! We will still stay together to slug it out despite the road ahead is tough!

Cheers and toast to Pete for retrieving your freedom!

No comments:

Post a Comment