Sunday, December 21, 2008

A Reply to those who call me racist.

Preface: Below is my reply to some of those readers of Dr Hsu, whom, they have more or less queried my peculiar character to be a 'patriotic' Chinaman.............

>>Last night, I brought my family to a show titled - 叶问 (Ipman) which is a movie which depicted a Chinese kungfu master who had gone through the Japanese occupation and carnage in China, for 8 years how the Chinese was tortured, down trodden and they turned to retaliate and fought back to defense their prides as the patriotic Chinamen, with the Chinese spirit until the surrender of Japan in year 1945-08-15, war ended!

I can see the same spirit here in the ideology of the Chinese Educationists, they hold on proud to their cultures, Chinese education is part of the great cultures, for thousands of years still in prevail, uprisen in the current trend to become one of the worldwide recognition in terms of its cultural value and usage by billions of population in the global village! It’s of proven value socio-economically, it’s not for me Frank alone who can propagate the ‘greatness’ of Chinese culture, for being a minute sand in the deep blue sea!

Many buddies out there may wish to tag me ‘chauvinist, racist or even unpatriotic’, even our beloved UMNO MPs whom they are the real racists would have wanted to chase me back to ‘tiongsan’ and fangs at me like I am a leftist, since communist is no longer relevant!….But, why I care, as Rhan has told off that Monsterboy, it’s not my problem, it’s yours myopia that you would have to look out to!

Who else in this Country of mine who befits to judge me unpatriotic when I do everything to prove my patriotism, I pay my taxes, I obey the laws here like any other law abiding citizens, I respect our National Language, I respect our King, Raja Nazrin is my idol, Raja Petra is even more iconic to me!…I portray as a civilized and an abiding citizen of Malaysia when working as an expatriate in foreign land, felt proud of being a Malaysian Chinese gaining more respects for the Nation when my foreign subordinates have such a high yield respect altogether admiring the demeanor as a helpful, knowledgeable and magnanimous Malaysian I was in their perception! Sorry if you consider me boasting but that was the fact, when I was in Vietnam!

Who else again in this Land got the right to question my right as a Malaysian with my birth certificate to prove my birthright as Anak Malaysia?! Probably our future PM was also born in the same Maternity Hospital but on a different bed! We are all the same, only those UMNO bigots who might have said - “Look, to be a Bangsa Malaysia, you must only speak one language, eat without babi or lard cooked rice or dishes, wear sarong and songkok, paint your yellow into brown, must always bow to us whenever see the crests or ‘paku’ and address us Tuan!”

Is this the way I can only prove my patriotism to the Country, or rather it’s only a paranoia stemmed from an evil megalomaniac mindsets that ever have persisted, caused to be the so-called ’supremacy’ cerebral thinking, an idiocy of the highest order?! I will say NO, I do not address to ‘Tuan’ to anybody else except voluntarily to those I respect from my heart, those who are benevolent to the peoples, not the present malevolent depots! RPK is one of such virtue, and to none other than my King!

I am a Chinese, typically racist and imperishable unless my Chinese blood is all being siphoned and transfused with the gene of pig, I will then still be racist, I will still call myself pig, for having the gene of pig! Is this my fault, or the great Creator’s fault?!…

That’s what in Malaysia, an irrevocable fact prevails, we are multi-ethnics and we are multiculturalism, respect begets more respects, agree to disagree, tolerance is all we need to ensure we stay all in together in this gifted Land peacefully and in unique harmony! Forget about assimilation or apartheid, it won’t work!

If the most fiendish and barbaric Japanese those days couldn’t conquer and annihilate our forefathers, no one in this planet can ever think of depriving our rights to live as a Chinese, to believe as Chinese, be it we are Vietnam Chinese, Indon Chinese, Malaysian Chinese or Thai Chinese……! So, Chinese treasure Chinese cultures, Chinese education, Chinese religion etc down the list, what’s wrong with us?! - Have they not enshrined in the Fed Constitutions as well??!

For those who wish to be subservient and give up their Chinese dignities, you are most welcome as it’s your exclusive rights but don’t ever behave like that Monsterboy, challenge the Chinese for a duel, thinking that we are soft, we are cowards and only you are strong but you are very wrong! Have you ever heard of an adage - ‘Even the worms will turn, the rabbits can bite’! Watch out your language, should you still need an iota of respect from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment